We highly recomend professional installation for best results. Read the following installation overview before deciding if you are capable of installing this product yourself:
Brake Light (if applicable)
M6 x 16mm Steel Screws
Drill Locator Strips
1/8" Drill Bit
5/16" Drill Bit
Hex Head or Philips Screwdriver
Rust Proof Paint
NOTE: Always pre-fit the spoiler to the vehicle to make sure that it is the correct part for your model car before painting, drilling or cutting. Improper Installation will void your warranty. Parts that have been painted, modified or prepped cannot be returned.
1. Prepare and clean the trunk lid for working.
2. Insert Locator Strips provided in hardware kit into mounting holes. Use small piece of masking tape to secure locator strips to spoiler.
3. Carefully position the spoiler and find the most suitable location observing the trunk’s interior knock-outs. Using a tape measure, carefully position the spoiler.
4. Tape down the Locator Strips and carefully remove the spoiler leaving the Locator Strips taped to the trunk. Then drill holes through the center of the Locator Strips using 1/8" Drill Bit.
5. Remove Locator Strips and drill through the 1/8" drill hole using 5/16" Drill Bit. If spoiler equipped with Brake Light, locate and drill a hole for the wire.
6. Treat all the bare steel with Rust Proof Paint.
7. (If Brake Light required) Feed the Brake Light wire through the channel and install the Brake Light using screws or double-sided tape.
8. Install Gaskets provided.
9. Screw the spoiler in place using the screws and washers provided in the hardware kit. Tighten All screws by hand. Avoid over-tightening.
10. (If Brake Light required) Hook-up the Brake Light Wire to the third brake light.
11. At the end clean out the trunk lid thoroughly; make sure to remove all metal shavings.